Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Patricia!

About two weeks ago I flew to Cozumel to see the Carrillo family and celebrate Patricia's 50th birthday party. It was a special time and great to see the ever-growing Cozumel family. My friends Charlie, Chip and Chris (and family) also flew in for the festivities. It was a great week and we celebrated in style at Patricia's new house. The kids hired a mariachi band and we all danced and toasted the birthday girl. Patty, Angela, William and Monsie were all on hand for the big party. We laughed, we cried (tears of joy) and just had a grand time. I got to meet many of the extended family which was very nice. I also got to spend some time with Big William which was great. It was wonderful to see the whole family doing so well. We love you Carrillo family! I took lots of pictures but did not get permission to post pictures of anyone so for now I will just post some of the nature pics. Enjoy!


Maddie's name is still on the rafters at Paradise Cafe.
View from the cafe where we ate breakfast every morning.
View from the top of the lighthouse at Punta Sur.
Beach at Punta Sur.
Pelican on sea wall in town.

No comments: